The Awesome Human Project: Break Free from Daily Burnout, Struggle Less, and Thrive More in Work and Life
By Natalie Kogan
In The Awesome Human Project, Nataly Kogan, emotional fitness and leadership expert and author of Happier Now, shows us the way. She makes the compelling case that while challenge in life is constant, struggle is optional. Here, she shares an accessible, super practical, and unboring guide for reducing daily struggle and burnout—so you can live, work, and lead with more energy, joy, and meaning, even during difficult times.
The Awesome Human Project is a book that you DO, not just read. It includes:
- Nataly’s proven science-backed 5-week program to boost your emotional fitness
- Bite-sized neuroscience lessons so you can be the boss of your brain
- What awesome leaders do differently and why it matters
- Tangible practices to help you manage stress and overwhelm
- Ways to get rid of guilt around self-care for good
- An “SOS” section to get you unstuck right now
- Nataly’s wildly popular “Notes to Self” to inspire and support your progress
- Awesome Human Awards!
Watch The Live Discussion
“Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader”
Thank you for joining the Wellable Labs Book Club! We cannot wait to show you everything this group has to offer.
A member of our team will be reaching out (via email) shortly with everything you need to know about the Wellable Labs Books Club and how to get started. We promise to make getting started easy so you can focus on the fun part, reading!
In this live book club session, Nataly Kogan, and other members of the book club discussed the content and lesson learned while reading The Awesome Human Project. During the first half of the meeting, participants moved into breakout rooms to connect with other members and participate in smaller group discussions. In the second half, everyone reconvened for a group discussion with Nataly Kogan. During this time, participants were invited to ask questions directly to the author. Watch the Q&A session recording below!